SHARE THE LOVE
Be part of our bushfire recovery campaign and let everyone ‘share the love’ to all Southern Highlands business.
SHARE THE LOVE 2020 STAGE 2 – COVID-19 RECOVERY CAMPAIGN
RADIO 2ST ADVERTS
bushfire recovery campaign
Following on from the ‘Green Light’ received from the Rural Fire Service for the Southern Highlands on Saturday 18 January, Destination Southern Highlands have now released a Bushfire Recovery Campaign for the Southern Highlands and this is your opportunity for your business to be part of this recovery campaign. The campaign will run until 30 June 2020.
share the love campaign
be part of it!
Destination Southern Highlands (DSH) launched a bushfire recovery Media & PR campaign on Wednesday 12 February 2020. This campaign is called ‘Share The Love’ and it’s objectives are:
- To increase awareness that the Southern Highlands IS Open For Business!
- To predominantly support all tourism operators, retail businesses, as well as service businesses.
- To encourage visitation to the region and generate bookings and sales with special offers/deals/gift vouchers.
- To increase traffic to the Destination Southern Highlands website, i.e. VisitSouthernHighlands, for information regarding this Campaign as well as engaging in existing Southern Highlands information.
Upload a special deal to encourage customers into your business.
- Come up with a HERO deal – deals need to be value adding, e.g. stay 2 nights get the 3rd for free, spend $50 get a free coffee, etc.
- Select your deal category
- Decide on a validity date for your deal (up to 30 June 2020)
- Complete and submit the Deal Form
VOUCHERS FOR YOURSELF OR OTHERS
Your business can also/or offer $25 vouchers for people to buy –
here’s how this works.
- Customer Buying Options –
- Use It Yourself – buy a voucher/s now and spoil yourself the next time you’re in the southern Highlands
- Gift It To A Friend – buy a voucher/s and surprise a friendVoucher purchase orders will be received via email to Destination Southern Highlands, who will then contact the individual business with the order and purchaser details and charity contact details if applicable.
The business will then contact the voucher buyer by phone to confirm payment details and forward the Voucher/s to either: the buyer, or the ‘friend’ choice. Destination Southern Highlands will provide all contact details to the business via email.
SHARE THE LOVE LOGO
Download the Share the Love – Southern Highlands” logo (PNG, JPG, EPS & PDF FILES).
Destination Southern Highlands (DSH) has created a marketing toolkit with key campaign assets and messaging guidelines for use in promotional activity.