SHARE THE LOVE
Be part of our bushfire recovery campaign and let everyone ‘share the love’ to all Southern Highlands business.
bushfire recovery campaign
Following on from the ‘Green Light’ received from the Rural Fire Service for the Southern Highlands on Saturday 18 January, Destination Southern Highlands have now released a Bushfire Recovery Campaign for the Southern Highlands and this is your opportunity for your business to be part of this recovery campaign. The campaign will run until 30 June 2020.
Upload a special deal to encourage customers into your business.
- Come up with a HERO deal – deals need to be value adding, e.g. stay 2 nights get the 3rd for free, spend $50 get a free coffee, etc.
- Select your deal category
- Decide on a validity date for your deal (up to 30 June 2020)
- Complete and submit the Deal Form
VOUCHERS FOR YOURSELF OR OTHERS
Your business can also/or offer $25 vouchers for people to buy –
here’s how this works.
- Customer Buying Options –
- Use It Yourself – buy a voucher/s now and spoil yourself the next time you’re in the southern Highlands
- Gift It To A Friend – buy a voucher/s and surprise a friend
- Pay It Forward To A Local Volunteer – Do a good deed and give your voucher to one of our amazing volunteers from:
- The Rural Fire Service (RFS)
- The State Emergency Service (SES)
Voucher purchase orders will be received via email to Destination Southern Highlands, who will then contact the individual business with the order and purchaser details and charity contact details if applicable.
The business will then contact the voucher buyer by phone to confirm payment details and forward the Voucher/s to either: the buyer, the ‘friend’ or the charity of choice. Destination Southern Highlands will provide all contact details to the business via email.
SHARE THE LOVE LOGO
Download the Share the Love – Southern Highlands” logo (PNG, JPG, EPS & PDF FILES).
Destination Southern Highlands (DSH) has created a marketing toolkit with key campaign assets and messaging guidelines for use in promotional activity.