Tulip Time Industry Updates
friday 17 September to
monday 4 october 2021
must be pre-purchased/booked online
The world changed in 2020 and Tulip Time will change in 2021!
The Festival will run for an extra 4 days in 2021 from Friday 17 September.
- The Festival will adhere to COVID restrictions ensuring your safety and comfort.
- Entries will be timed with 2 sessions each day
- First entry at 9.30 am to 1 pm
- Second entry at 1.30 pm to 5 pm
- Booked tickets are essential as numbers will be strictly limited.
- When booking you will select your date and your time.
VISIT the Tulip Time website for more details
tuLIP TIME 2020 IS CANCELLED
Visit the Tulip Time website for all the updates and for information on what else you can do in the Southern Highlands in Spring.
tuesday 24 september to monday 7 october 2019
Tulip Time takes place in the Southern Highlands each year for 14 days,
starting in September and ending on the Monday of the October Long Weekend.
Industry Updates on Sponsorship, stall holders and volunteering will be posted here as they occur.
BEING A TULIP TIME GREETER
All that is required is a happy disposition and a pride in the Southern Highlands.
For details on being a Tulip Time Greeter please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
BEING A STALLHOLDER IN CORBETT GARDENS
If you would like to express interest in becoming a stallholder, please complete the form below and submit to Tulip Time for their consideration.
Branding & ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Limited advertising opportunities are available.