Do you love what you do and want to learn more about how to turn it into a talk that gives you the ability to generate leads and clients on the spot?
Then this is the workshop for you! Face-to-face or online, you can use speaking as a marketing tool to build your client list in a single talk without sounding ‘salesy’.
Award-winning trainer and 2015 Canberra Young Businesswoman of the Year, Rita Joyan is about to take you on a journey of discovery to show you how you can succeed using speaking to generate leads, how to craft compelling offers that convert when you speak and a successful system to put together your own successful talk, speaking for free – online or offline.
You will learn:
• The difference between using speaking as a marketing tool, an information/education tool or a Keynote Presentation
• How to turn your information session or keynote into a talk that generates leads and clients
• How to take your audience from being strangers to clients in a single presentation
At the completion of the session you will leave, knowing:
• How to craft offers that convert
• How to use speaking as a marketing tool
• The process to put together your own signature talk to generate leads and clients when you are speaking.
This online workshop is designed for business owners exploring ways to find new customers. The workshop is limited to 20 attendees and is available to business owners throughout NSW who are registered customers of the Business Connect program.
The session will be recorded, and the recording and associated documentation will be made available to those who attend this session. If you are registered, but unable to attend for any reason, please cancel your event registration and reschedule for a day you are able to attend.
Presented by Janine Linklater – In addition to her small business experience, Janine holds a Diploma of Business Development and a Diploma of Business (Marketing).
About Business Connect – Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.