BUSINESS PLAN NEW ESSENTIALS
Most businesses need to innovate and pivot to remain viable.
One of the best time investments you can make is 3 hours in this free event to futureproof your business.
You will walk away with a post COVID relevant Business Plan!
Highly skilled and experienced specialist business advisors, Entrepreneurship Facilitator (identify your Sustainable Competitive Advantage), Business Connect (get recruitment, performance management and mental wellbeing right), BCR8IVE MEDIA (establish a compelling branding proposition), ASBAS Digital (maximise your digital presence including social media) and BDCU Alliance Bank (make sure you have a realistic budget, and that your approach to accounts, payroll and business banking is in order), will help small business owners, through 4 focused sessions, to create a simple yet effective Business Plan, including a digital marketing plan.
- Wingecarribee Shire Council Economic Development will provide a brief overview of post COVID economic conditions and outlook to set the context.
- Service NSW will explain what grants and services are available to assist your business.
- Southern Region Business Enterprise Centre, will explain how to access free business advisor programs such as Entrepreneurship Facilitators
- Business Connect and ASBAS Digital, and how they can assist you.
- BDCU Alliance Bank will explain how you can access business banking advice and services.
There are limited seats at the physical event but everyone can participate via the livestream.
Don’t miss this opportunity to set your business on a course for success!
When: Tuesday 20 October 2020
Time: 11:00am to 2:00pm
Where: BDCU Alliance Bank Business Hub, Mittagong
COVID SAFE event and Free Livestream