Due to COVID-19, the NSW Small Business Bushfire Information Session is now available online.
About this Event
Welcome to the NSW Small Business Bushfire Information Webinar.
In this webinar you will hear from a range of government agencies on support available to bushfire affected small businesses, including:
• Regional NSW: Chris Hanger, MC
• Small Business Commission: Ben Lees, Speaker
• Service NSW: David Morrant, Speaker
• Business Connect: Gary Wheatstone, Speaker
• Training Services NSW: Angela Parker, Speaker
At the end of the 35 minute webinar you will have the opportunity to talk directly with a representative from each agency in a 25 minute live Q&A session.
To access the webinar:
1. Click on the green ‘Register’ button at the top right to register your attendance
2. You will receive an email the morning of Tuesday 7 April with details on how to access the webinar including a link and access code
3. The webinar will go live at 6pm Tuesday 7 April where you will be required to enter your event code to access it
Please note, the webinar will not be live until 6pm on Tuesday 7 April.
If you have any technical problems on the day, please email email@example.com.
We appreciate it has been an incredibly challenging summer for people in bushfire-affected regions and the NSW Government is committed to the continuing support of all small businesses.
Business Connect and Business Concierge services continue to be available, including videoconferencing and phone support.
For information on bushfire support services, please go to www.service.nsw.gov.au/campaign/bushfire-customer-care-service or call 13 77 88 for assistance.