in person workshop
ADDRESS: B-hub, 39 Crown Street, Wollongong
This is a face to face workshop!
Save time and take away the stress and frustration of not knowing how to become a registered NDIS Provider, or how to renew your existing registration.
This in person workshop takes you through all the steps you need to take to become a registered provider. It’s practical and straightforward, keeping it as simple as possible so you can get on with delivering your services. Great for all businesses!
Participants will learn:
• The role of the NDIS Commission
• The steps in the registration or renewal process
• How to meet the compliance requirements
• The role of the Auditor and how to prepare and be ready to engage one
At the completion of the session the participants will leave with:
• How to become a registered NDIS Provider or renew NDIS Registration
• How to meet compliance requirements
• An understanding of who is involved and what the steps are to register
There are a Maximum of 20 places available.
Those who attend will receive a copy of workshop material handouts.
About the presenter – Jacquie has extensive experience working for a variety of small and medium enterprise and multinationals started in 2018 when she worked in community services, health care, freight, banking, registered training organisation and recruitment.
In addition to her business experience, Jacquie holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Management and Entrepreneurship.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.