This online workshop is designed for anyone in business who is considering registering as an NDIS provider and wants to know about the registration and audit process. The workshop is limited to 20 attendees and is available to business owners throughout NSW who are registered customers of the Business Connect program.
The session will be recorded, and the recording and associated documentation will be made available to those who attend this session.
Participants will learn:
• The role of the NDIS Commission
• The steps in the registration or renewal process
• How to meet the compliance requirements
• The role of the Auditor and how to prepare and be ready to engage one
At the completion of the session the participants will leave with:
• How to become a registered NDIS Provider or renew NDIS Registration
• How to meet compliance requirements
• An understanding of who is involved and what the steps are to register
About the presenter – Jacquie has extensive experience working for a variety of small and medium enterprise and multinationals started in 2018 when she worked in community services, health care, freight, banking, registered training organisation and recruitment.
In addition to her business experience, Jacquie holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Management and Entrepreneurship.
About Business Connect – Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.