About this Event
The opportunities for small businesses are extraordinary – you can use it to connect with new and existing customers, other business operators, suppliers, collaborators or referral partners. You will get the chance to see first-hand how you can utilize LinkedIn to grow opportunities for your business in this interactive session.
LinkedIn Community Building Strategist, Anna MacAfee is an accomplished LinkedIn trainer and speaker, founded the #LinkedInLocal movement, an initiative to connect offline in real-life which spread to 96 countries in its’ first two years. She has co-authored a book about the experience – ‘How a Hashtag Changed the World’.
You will learn how to:
- Optimise your profile form a potential new client mindset
- Understand what makes engaging content on Linkedin
- Network effectively to grow connections and form positive relationships
At the completion of the session you will have:
- The know-how to create meaningful connections with potential new clients and partners
- The confidence to create content, promote it with authority and attract discussion
- Gained fresh ideas on ways to network, build your professional network and personal brand
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact SRBEC firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with your local business advisor.
Please read the Terms and conditions for working with ASBAShttps://asbas.qlbs.com.au/Content/asbas/T&C.pdf