This workshop will simplify the marketing process by breaking down and working through the 11 elements of an effective marketing plan. You will discover ways to successfully pivot, diversify and maintain your business momentum to meet changing consumer demand, create a new need, or expand your product or service offerings for growth. You will discover ways to define and refine target markets to ensure maximum engagement and value for marketing dollars spent. Great for all NSW businesses.
You will learn:
• Marketing as a process – including the key elements required to develop an effective Marketing Plan
• How to identify and define target markets, marketing channels and marketing strategies for optimal engagement
• Key marketing channels and strategies
You will finish the day with:
• A Marketing Plan checklist
• Four dimensions of target market clarification
• A detailed workbook to guide you through the process of developing your own Marketing Plan.
About the presenter – Deborah has over twenty years marketing experience, developing end-to-end marketing strategies, campaigns and innovative promotional ideas for a diverse range of SME’s and large multi-nationals. As the National Advertising & Production Manager within the film distribution industry Deborah managed national marketing budgets for major film releases. As the Group Manager Consumer in PR consultancies, and in her own consultancy for over 12 years Deborah worked with national accounts, wineries and a diverse range of SME clients in NSW, Qld, SA, and London.
There is a Maximum of 20 spots available.
This is a live online event and will be recorded. Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources.
About Business Connect: Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.