We are in a time of disruption and turbulence for businesses the world over. Throughout NSW communities have been affected by drought, bushfires and the Covid19 pandemic continues to threaten our communities and businesses.
Our specialist business advisor, Bruce Buchanan, will help you look at ways you can manage your business in times of external threats, identify how the bumpy road ahead looks, how to set strategies to ensure you know where you are heading and ensure you have the tools and skill base to get you through these turbulent times.
You will learn how to:
• Identify the road ahead – Is it clear? where are your heading? Has the route changed?
• Develop a vision for your business pathway through the turbulence
• The importance of surrounding yourself with the right people
You will finish the day with:
• A roadmap to guide your through turbulent times in your business
• Strategies you can implement to assist you on your business journey
• the knowledge of how to identify your weak spots and hire champions to fill them
This online workshop is designed for those who are new to business and want to understand the fundamentals of business. The workshop is limited to 20 attendees and is available to business owners throughout NSW who are registered customers of the Business Connect program.
The session will be recorded and the recording and associated documentation will be made available to those who attend this session. If you are registered, but unable to attend for any reason, please cancel your event registration and reschedule for a day you are able to attend.
About the presenter –
Bruce has over 20 years of experience in helping businesses achieve their goals and has carved a niche that’s lined with diverse qualifications, experience, awards and achievement on both a regional and National level.
About Business Connect – Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.