Time – 9.30am
Cost – Free
Participants will learn:
• About the NDIS, how it works and who the key stakeholders are
• What is involved in the NDIS registration process?
• How to build a sustainable business
At the completion of the session the participants will leave with:
• Knowledge and confidence about the NDIS
• An understanding of the NDIS Commission and registration process
• Knowledge of the key elements of a successful business
There is a Maximum of 20 spots available.
This is a live online event and will be recorded. Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources.
About Business Connect –
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
About the presenter – In addition to her business experience, Jacquie holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Management and Entrepreneurship.