About this Event
You have the fundamentals to navigate around the Facebook Business Page features and the confidence to schedule and boost your posts, but you are not sure how to use the advertising platform to generate more sales.
Facebook Ads Manager is a very powerful platform that can generate sales if you have the right data and strategy in place. In this hands-on workshop you will learn how to set up a Facebook advertising campaign from start to finish. You will discover how to go beyond just boosting posts, by leveraging and utilising the capabilities of Ads Manager.
You will learn how to:
- Navigate Facebook Ads Manager
- Set up Facebook Pixel on a website
- Create custom and lookalike audiences
- Establish a realistic budget and workable schedule
At the completion of the session you will have:
- A Facebook Ads Manager account
- A step-by-step guide on setting up a Facebook advertising campaign
- A Facebook advertising campaign created by yourself, applying what you learned during the session
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact SRBEC firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with your local business advisor.
Please read the Terms and conditions for working with ASBAShttps://asbas.qlbs.com.au/Content/asbas/T&C.pdf