In times of un-certainty we tend to focus on all the challenges that lie ahead, and we don’t always see the opportunities that might be available to us.
This interactive workshop will help you plan and implement change in your business as you gain an understanding of the opportunities that are available to you, while helping you set both short and long term realistic goals and consider strategies you can use to implement them.
• Learn how to look at your business and customers and evaluate the best way forward to meet the needs of both.
• Learn how to prepare and put into place an effective business plan to take your business into the future.
• Gain knowledge of an effective strategy that can lead you towards achieving your goals.
You will leave the session with:
• An understanding of the business planning process
• An understanding of where and when to plan and set realistic goals
• Knowledge of the points where you need to make the tough decisions
This online workshop is designed for established businesses who are looking for new opportunities to change their operations and business models. The workshop is limited to 20 attendees and is available to business owners throughout NSW who are registered customers of the Business Connect program.
The session will be recorded and the recording and associated documentation will be made available to those who attend this session. If you are registered, but unable to attend for any reason, please cancel your event registration and reschedule for a day you are able to attend.
About the presenter – With a track record of establishing and running successful businesses, Anton has a depth of knowledge and experience in preparing businesses for change management and its’ implementation. His strengths include global trade & developing and growing teams to take on new challenges in an ever-changing world. A sessional lecturer at the Australian National University on Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Anton’s knowledge and skills in the real world have proven invaluable to his students and clients alike. His aim is to inform and challenge you to think about your business differently. He will encourage you to look at your business with fresh eyes to make a difference and see the opportunities around you.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.