Venue: Online Event
Experienced business advisors explain the fundamentals of starting a new business. You will work through a Business Start-Up Checklist, identify where you are up to and discover what else you need to do before successfully starting your new venture. You can then develop your action plan to make it all happen.
The importance of having a Vision and direction for your business
• The fundamentals of starting a new business
• What you need to work on to successfully get your business started
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
• A Business Start-Up Checklist
• A connection with and on-going support from your local business advisor
• An action plan to start your business
There are a Maximum of 20 spots available.
This is a live online event and will be recorded.
Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources.
About the presenter – In addition to being a business advisor, David is a business enthusiast on several boards & holds a Graduate Certificate in Business, a Graduate Diploma in Business and an MBA.
About Business Connect – Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.