An online workshop for anyone wanting to start a business!
You will learn:
• The importance of having a Vision and direction for your business
• The fundamentals of starting a new business
• What you need to work on to successfully get your business started
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
• A Business Start-Up Checklist
• A connection with and on-going support from your local business advisor
• An action plan to start your business
There are a Maximum of 20 spots available.
This is a live online event and will be recorded.
Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources.
About the presenter – In addition to being a business advisor, David is a business enthusiast on several boards & holds a Graduate Certificate in Business, a Graduate Diploma in Business and an MBA.
About Business Connect – Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.