This interactive session, we will take you step-by-step through key social media platforms and using Canva, show you how to design simple, professional posts or ads, to engage directly with your customers. The focus will be on developing a positive customer experience using social media. Suitable for all NSW businesses.
You will discover:
• Which social media platforms are best for your business and how to navigate your way around them with confidence
• How to use Canva to design simple, professional posts / ads and engage directly with your customers
• Strategies to manage and achieve a positive customer experience
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
• A Social Media Action Plan
• Confidence to use social media and start or improve your business’s social media presence
• An understanding of how you can engage your customers with professional posts, paid ads and sharing strategies
There are a Maximum of 20 spots available.
This is a live online event and will be recorded.
Those who attend will receive a copy of the recording & any available resources.
About the presenter – Kris has extensive experience in tourism, hospitality and the ski industry and her knowledge of start-ups, social media and website development has seen her support many businesses, maintain client relationships, solving problems and sharing successes.
Kris has worked as a PA for accountants in Australia, UK and Canada, an import & export company and manufacturing companies in Australia. She has her own small business and has successfully managed the transition to an online operation.
About Business Connect – Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
E |firstname.lastname@example.org T |(02) 6297 3121 W |https://srbec.com.au/