About this Event
‘Digital Basics’ is a workshop designed for businesses at the beginning of their journey into DIGITAL marketing.
During the workshop we will look at some great, easy-to-use tools to help you get started, as well as focusing on ways to manage and maintain a healthy digital presence. Get your new business ready for a great digital start to 2021.
You will learn:
- What is ‘digital’?
- What are digital tools? What types of digital tools are available and how can they benefit your business?
- How to form your customer avatar (no digital marketing should even be considered without knowing who you are targeting)
- Vendor selection guide
- Social media – which platforms do you choose?
- The online customer journey
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
- How to align your digital needs with your business goals
- The basic principles of a successful website
- An understanding of Google and how it works
- How to measure your digital marketing efforts
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please contact SRBEC firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with your local business advisor.
Please read the Terms and conditions for working with ASBAShttps://asbas.qlbs.com.au/Content/asbas/T&C.pdf