This online workshop is designed for anyone in business who is wanting to learn strategies to work with difficult people through the challenges we are currently facing.
The workshop is limited to 20 attendees and is available to business owners throughout NSW who are registered customers of the Business Connect program.
The session will be recorded and the recording and associated documentation will be made available to those who attend this session.
In this workshop you will learn:
• Tips to recognise the types of people who make situations challenging
• Strategies to understand and manage them
• Tips not to let them get to you.
At the completion of the session you will discover:
• Strategies for working with difficult customers and colleagues
• Ways to win people over and achieve the results you need
• Tools to set your business up to win post Covid-19
About the presenter – Bruce Buchanan has over 20 years of experience in helping businesses achieve their goals and has carved a niche that’s lined with diverse qualifications, experience, awards and achievement on both a regional and National level.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.