Time – 3pm
Cost – Free
This online workshop is designed for anyone in business wanting to find ways to increase their customer retention. The workshop is limited to 20 attendees and is available to business owners throughout NSW who are registered customers of the Business Connect program.
The session will be recorded and the recording and associated documentation will be made available to those who attend this session.
As your customers venture out again, the competition for their patronage is fierce. You will need to provide a service that is top-notch and ensure your guests keep coming back. You want them to tell their family and friends about their positive and safe experience in your venue and encourage them to visit you as well.
In this workshop you will learn:
• The importance of good customer service and the role you play
• How to meet and greet your customer in an appropriate and covid-safe manner
• The value of high standards in your workplace and personal presentation.
At the completion of the session, you will be able to:
• Use all forms of communication to communicate clearly with your customers and make good first impressions
• Listen effectively and understand your customer’s needs
• Use effective techniques to handle customer complaints and dissatisfaction